 General / 22647
22646  |  22648
Subject:
clear bricks in 1970
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 02:29:29 GMT

Recently I acquired a set of 347, the fire station from 1970. I was
surprised that its bricks are a bit different than the modern ones. (I
thought many of the major changes happened before 1970.) In particular,
the yellow 1x8 bricks do not have tubes underneath.

The clear bricks are a bit yellowed, and do not fit well with other bricks.
However, they seem to be clearer -- more transparent -- than the ones
came out later.

Cheers,
Hao-yang Wang