 General / 22594
Re: Unexpected Email Message
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 23:42:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
They possibly do...I checked your message, and it's Precedence, NOT
X-Precedence....is this something you could check on and fix if required?
[or is this just my mail server here...the one that prevents threading? ]

Thanks for the correction.  Yes, it is indeed the 'Precedence' header and not
the 'X-Precedence' header.  The outgoing news-to-mail gateway on LUGNET sets
'Precedence' to 'list' for both regular and digest messages.

--Todd

[followups to .off-topic.geek]