 General / 22557
    Re: Beware more SPAM from Andreas Stabno (Was: KC Masterpieces) —Carl Watson
   OK, OK Everybody just calm down a bit. This is just all out of proportions. According to the Lugnet rules your not allowed to use alias's or nicknames. You see a few of them around though. Is this a big deal? Are we going to be this picky? I am not (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Beware more SPAM from Andreas Stabno (Was: KC Masterpieces) —Matthew Miller
   (...) [snip] (...) For the record, this is not true. The people you see posting using handles are *not* violating the terms of service, which say: (do not) Post using a pseudonym, alias, screen-name, handle, alter-ego, meno, or any other type of (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.terms)