 General / 22424
Re: How to get to the guide pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 21:27:51 GMT

On Fri, Sep 22, 2000 at 08:19:47PM +0000, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.general, Thomas Main writes:
Ok, maybe I'm just being dense but i can't figure out how to get to the
guide pages on lugnet without typing in guide.lugnet.com into my
location bar.  Is there a link from wither the main lugent page or the
new pages?

??

I use news.lugnet.com. (the "web interface") While I was viewing your post I
had in the top blue bar next to the home and news icons a book that
said "guide" below it. I don't have it now while composing my post, but if I
clicked on it then I got the front entrace to the guide.

Are you viewing posts some other way? or are you talking about the
www.lego.com page instead? ("wither the main lugent page or the new pages?"
kind of confused me)

I believe he was refering to www.lugnet.com... the "guide" button (or any
other button, for that matter) isn't there.

Dan