 General / 22360
Re: awhat set(s) have blue slotted 1x2 bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:13:23 GMT

James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.general, Kevin Wilson writes:
Just got some blue 1x2 slotted bricks (the kind used for garage doors)
in a garage sale lot and I'm trying to work out which set they might
have come from.

Royal Knight's Castle has 2.

Not sure if there is another source out there or not.

6973 has several. If you've got a bunch of trans-orange, that's a good
bet.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com