 General / 22353
    Re: What bulk elements would you most like to order? —Steve Martin
   (...) You can get the connectors from pitsco/dacta: (URL) Steve (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: What bulk elements would you most like to order? —Amnon Silverstein
     I wish Pitsco had more of the oddball gears, such as the double-bevels, the clutch gear, the ball gears, the Vision Command gearboxes, the oddball sized gears, the clear-hole gear. I also wish they would make a set of specialty gears including: (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: What bulk elements would you most like to order? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) <snipped your URL since it has your sessionid in it> No, actually, you cannot. You cannot, for example, buy my favorite connector, the 1.2L pin/stud in light gray, in 100 packs. What you can buy is a pack that has an assortment of some of the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)