 General / 22324
  Re: Anthrpologicla Question Concerning Minifigures and thier culture?

(...) Of course with some of the part in town. You could build a 'really big' synth at minfig scale? You could proably add Jarre style fx if you where careful. I was asking because I was intrested and also because I had a load of old Commodore 64 (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Anthrpologicla Question Concerning Minifigures and thier culture?

(...) Only one comment: make any music OPTIONAL, please! I hate sites which start to play music at me. Kevin ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Air Market: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego models: (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Anthrpologicla Question Concerning Minifigures and thier culture?

(...) Oh my yes. (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)