 General / 22320
  Re: Do these LEGO Windows exist???

Gary Istok wrote in message <39C8E8CA.3F45BE76@u...ch.edu>... (...) My 2 are glassless, don't have protruding sills, but do have little bumps to hold glass in. My one white one is the same. My red ones include 1 like that, but with glass, and one (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) Ok, more details, in table form (sorry, this will look horrible in the web view - click on "view raw message" to see in monospaced, I went hogwild here, all types of classic windows except the tiny ones are (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Do these LEGO Windows exist???

(...) Good God Frank, this must have taken you a lot of time! Thanks for the update. I think that with CA windows, only the 1x6x2 shuttered window had more than 2 versions. All other CA windows had only 2 styles - the 1957 version, and the 1958-64 (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)