 General / 22315
Re: Preschool Holiday 2000 Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 17:41:17 GMT

Julie, I got this same catalog, but I don't think it is the general catalog
that everyone seems to have gotten.

How does Lego determine which catalog you get??

Paul Sinasohn
BAYLUG
LUGNET #115

n lugnet.general, Julie Krenz writes:
Lot 'o fun stuff for the preschool crowd.

They have a special on the 6564 Town Jr Recycling Truck, regular price $6.99.
Buy any 2 items 15% off; 3 items 20%; 4 items 25%.
Yellow source code to get offer is D091. The catalog says offer is available • on
line, but I didn't check.

Preschool & Kindergarten software.

A few coupons...$2.00 of any DUPLO purchase over $9.00, $3.00 off any Action
Wheeler over $9.00 (I'll be putting that one to use for sure!)

Julie