 General / 22263
  Need help with Set ID

Hi everyone, I was just cruising the Set Database today, and I was trying to figure out which Pneumatic set I had. It seems like it was the first one, but it came with a RED pump, and most of the ones I can find on the set DB have yellow pumps. I'm (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Need help with Set ID

(...) Hi Mark, Is it <set:8040 8040> from 1984? I have that one, and it has a red pump. -Adam 8^D (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Need help with Set ID

YES!!!!! Thanks Adam! ~M (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)