 General / 22263
22262  |  22264
Subject:
Need help with Set ID
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 19:13:35 GMT

Hi everyone,

I was just cruising the Set Database today, and I was trying to figure out
which Pneumatic set I had. It seems like it was the first one, but it came
with a RED pump, and most of the ones I can find on the set DB have yellow
pumps.

I'm gonna go home and check my parts again.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

~Mark
--