 General / 22180
  Re: WAMALUG train show pictures

(...) time... :) (...) I think it worked better - we had better access to it (could reach it from both sides) and we never had trains running through it... :) Dan (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: WAMALUG train show pictures

(...) The soccer bus is a bit heavier than the flatbed trailer that took the crane down last time. The crane was much more stable than before, but there is still room for improvement. While lifting capacity was way up, the forward backward axis (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)