 General / 22166
    Question —Daniel S. Allen
   Well, I may get in trouble for saying this, but... Does anyone know of a substance of method for neatly and cleanly removing the printing from ABS? (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Question —Kyle Keppler
     I've never acually done this myself but I've heard that Brasso works well. HTH (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Question —David Simmons
   Yes, Brasso does, in fact, work very well. My method involved using cotton balls with few drops in them and then rubbing the area in circles. You have to rub rather strongly and it may take a few reapplications of Brasso to get all the printing off. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)