 General / 22172
Re: Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 18:11:03 GMT

Yes,

Brasso does, in fact, work very well.  My method involved using cotton balls
with few drops in them and then rubbing the area in circles.  You have to
rub rather strongly and it may take a few reapplications of Brasso to get
all the printing off.  It's worth it though, because the finished piece
doesn't lose very much of its sheen.

Dave

Deadmaker <Deadmaker7@aol.com> wrote in message
Well, I may get in trouble for saying this, but...
Does anyone know of a substance of method for neatly and cleanly removing • the
printing from ABS?