 General / 22095
    Re: Next year —Alex Farlie
   (...) And TLC/TLG?Futura needs tomove way from the pale pink/lime green of the Belville era. IMO I feel that range was misguided.- Lego(R) has never been Mattel or one of any of others of 'fad' US toy manafacturers. Lego(R) in the 1980's early (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: Next year —Michael Edwards
   I think the ELC (Early Learning Centre) find it cheaper to purchase Megablocks in bulk than Lego, also Lego is expensive compared to Megablocks - also its a hit with parents on low income. -- Michael - - - Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk - - (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)