 General / 22059
Re: MOC: Fokker Dr.I triplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 20:10:23 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Gianluca Morelli writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen writes:
I have made a Fokker Dr.I triplane. Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/MOC/FokkerDrI.html
and let me know what you think. Be sure to visit
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/Adventurers.html
and participate in the monthly vote.

Christian

Christian,it's a very nice model!
Just one question about the engine:I couldn't build it because the cogwheel
doesn't fit the technic hub.
This means that:
1) I used the wrong hub (see http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6615)
2) You cut the teeth (sacrilege!!!!)

Which is the right one?

Regards
Gianluca

PS: visit my creations: http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=gm
I had to go home and check, which just serves to show that this model has
been a long time on the way. And I must admit that it is the second -
I am guilty of sacrilege. As I pointed out in the accompanying text
I did this very reluctantly. And only to create a special effect,
just as Craig Hamiltons craigo-lego site (Cool LEGO Site of the Week
October 1999). This is not something that I do on a regular basis.
Only when I think that Lego has neglected to make a specific piece.

Christian