 Adventurers / 1077
Re: MOC: Fokker Dr.I triplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 09:25:49 GMT

"Christian Lindblad Rasmussen" <clr@dmi.dk> writes:

I have made a Fokker Dr.I triplane. Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/MOC/FokkerDrI.html

It lloks great, in my opinion.  I like the way you used an old Technic
gear cog as an engine.  It even has an odd number of pistons, just
like real rotary engines!  (Yes, I am currently reading
"Cryptonomicon".)

Fredrik