 General / 22051
  DALU (Imitation LEGO)

Hi LEGO fans, I seek pictures of the LEGO imitation brand, "DALU" which was sold in the late 80's. I am also interested in any information you might have about this company. I know there was an auction last year for a DALU castle set, but I no (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)

  Re: DALU (Imitation LEGO)

(...) I know of just one Dalu castle... You can find some pictures of it at: (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)

  Re: DALU (Imitation LEGO)

Oh man!! I realize that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but this is ridiculous!! That Dalu is such a blatant rip-off of LEGO® (check out their logo!!) that it appears as if it were a spoof! I can't believe that there are people in this (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)

  Re: DALU (Imitation LEGO)

No offense tho whomever own the webpage: But: I think the logo appears to nice, with the blending red colored logo. All objects on the picture have "fuzzy" edges, next to another color, but not the red logo... I think it's fake. Or: A seriuos (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)

  Re: DALU (Imitation LEGO)

(...) I agree with you, although to Dalu's credit, they did give the warriors gloves. James "Who thinks that the new pan-helm castle figs would be perfect with dark gray gloves" Simpson (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)

  Re: DALU (Imitation LEGO)

Imitation castle-themed blocks and mini-figs, eh? Where, pray tell, can one find pictures or ordering information of these DALU blocks? I have an extensive collection of the old Mega Bloks and Tyco castle themes, and I find them to be quite useful (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)

  Re: DALU (Imitation LEGO)

Check Paul Maxwell's link further up in the thread. -John (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)

  Re: DALU (Imitation LEGO)

(...) To the best of apparently anyone's knowledge on LUGNET, it's more rare than probably anything else out there, with some possible exceptions that I have no clue about. The only place DALU has ever appeared is seemingly an Ebay auction last (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)