 General / 22035
    Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture —Henry Lim
   (...) Actually, I did build it from the feet up. The head and tail were built separately and attached when I had completed enough of the body to support them--that was the only time I had to lift sections of the sculpture. Most of the big back (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture —Dave Johann
   (...) It's kind of funny looking at that picture and thinking of LUGOLA meeting #1 back in March of '99. It feels sooooo long ago. I'm the one under steggy for those that were curious. That was the day Henry let me (carefully) hold the head and neck (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)