 General / 21996
  Re: Visit to Wayne Hussey's house

Hi Paul, The large red spaceship is apparently from the game Traveler, and Wayne put in a model of the NCC-1701 as a scale reference. You'll have to ask him if you want to know anything further. ~Mark (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Re: Visit to Wayne Hussey's house

(...) That's something! I'm trying to figure out if it's Solomani (probably not!), Zhodani, Vargr, or what...but yes, that is most definitely Traveler-y looking. And all that red! best LFB (who still has a dogeared copy of High Guard in his (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Re: Visit to Wayne Hussey's house

(...) Lindsay, It is from the High Guard system, but beyond what they originally allowed. I think they expected ships up to 1,000,000 tons with a single spinal mount. This one is 20,000,000 with the same spinal mount mounted eight times (which (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug)