 General / 21993
    Rhombic pantograph & ItLUG wagon section —Gianluca Morelli
   Hi all, Here are two hand-drawn sketches that should explain to you how my pantograph is made.... (URL) how I succeeded in realizing the 1/5 stud inwards-offset sides of ItLUG wagon (6wide) and DB Cargo wagon (8wide): (URL) thanks to Sergio (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Rhombic pantograph & ItLUG wagon section —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
     (...) Very clever designs indeed! And of course more than clear enough: your drawing abilities are far over the average of our engineer students. "Leg Godt!" Ben (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Rhombic pantograph & ItLUG wagon section —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) holding the two sides together (or to the rest of the car) other than the special 1.3 thick connection point. But sacrifices in sturdyness must be made for the sake of art! Thanks for sharing. ++Lar (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Rhombic pantograph & ItLUG wagon section —Gianluca Morelli
   (...) Hi,Lar, the wagon is in effect sturdier than it seems,because ,due to the large surfaces of contact,there's a lot of friction between 6wide sections (red ones,in my sketch) and 5.6wide ones (blue ones),so when you put the two sides in their (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)