 General / 2195
  Re: Lego Has updated its online Catalog!!

(...) I'm with you on this one. With the previously noted exception of the town junior double-sloped piece for the x-wing rear landing gear, I'm very impressed with the construction and new piece selection of the SW sets. I'm going to have to buy (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Has updated its online Catalog!!

(...) That's what I had expected when the whole SW-LEGO thing started. An X-wing made out of maybe a dozen pieces. Steve (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)