 General / 21914
    Sneak peek behind SPINCO's plans —Jeremy Spin
   For the whole year of 2000, SPINCity has not been built to a decent state. We at SPINCO have desided to stop building the city and to focus our attention to vehicles. New pages planed for the new change within the next month. Page titles and (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)