 General / 21914
21913  |  21915
Subject:
Sneak peek behind SPINCO's plans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 01:27:00 GMT

For the whole year of 2000, SPINCity has not been built to a decent state.  We
at SPINCO have desided to stop building the city and to focus our attention to
vehicles.
New pages planed for the new change within the next month.
Page titles and showcases listed below...

Classic Car Show : 56 Ford pick-up truck with forward tilt hood and bed, Old
delivery van with flames and drag racing tires, and a model of my 89 Chevy.

Racing : 89-98 GM, Xcab truck, modified for drag racing

I've also have a few semis First is like Joe Davenport's Green Soccer Promo
Truck the modification: full froward tilt hood. I would like to have Joe's ok
before I post pictures of this model, but the picture will not be taken til at
least next month.
Second is a Cab over design modification: full froward tilt hood.

Also in the making is the SPINCO FACTORY. It will have large building bays,
storage sheds, rail platform, Show room area with a lot of windows, a large
test track for my vehicles, and two large office towers in front. This
building may use all my windows and doors.

-Jeremy