 General / 21906
Re: Lego CD-Changer Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 11:21:53 GMT

"Frank Buiting" <frank.buiting@infopulse.nl> wrote in message
news:G0M8vq.K0J@lugnet.com...

   First off, my apologies to the .nl folks for posting this in
   English, but I thought they might like to know about it and
   my Dutch is sub-par to say the least.  (Maar iemand wilt in
   Nederlands lezen, dan ik dit in Nederlands schrijven kan proberen.)

No problem ! Everyone is welcome in this newsgroup as long it's Dutch
related, so even postings that slaughter our language can be considered
'on-topic' ;-)
BTW. your dutch isn't too bad actually, just the order words of some mixed
up are ;-)

Oops! I missed the 'followup' list this part refers to Lindsay's post in the
local.nl group...

-Frank