 General / 219
    6087 Witch's Magic Manor —Giovanna M. Stirpe
   Greetings, I'm a Castle fan but haven't got this set. While browsing through catalogs half-wondering whether it's worth buying, something struck me: its left side is different in the 1997 and 1998 pictures. Compare for instance (URL) with (URL) (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)