 General / 21886
Re: Secret Agent Theme for 2001? (was: Re: New S@H Catalog)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 17:10:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
Jon Kozan wrote:
Cool and small is the BD5J - a tiny 1 person JET.
Here are a few pictures of different versions:
http://members.aol.com/hammerjet/Planes.jpg
http://members.aol.com/hammerjet/BD5J.jpg

Top speed 350 MPH

-Jon

Wow!  What is the run time on those things, 5 minutes?  ;-)

   With a top speed of 350 MPH, it's probably got a couple of
   Sea-doo engines in it, so the runtime might be a tad longer.  :)
   I wonder where they put the fuel tanks, or does the pilot have
   to sit in a tank of jet fuel while flying?  I can't imagine
   the wings would carry much fuel without compromising structural
   integrity.

   Anyhow, here's hoping that size is the only thing that little
   firecracker shares with the Me163 Komet...(boom!)

   best

   LFB