 General / 21876
  Re: ItLUG wagon

This is one of the finest examples of a box car I've seen yet. There is an approximately 1/6 stud offset on the side panels and sloped roof that gives an amount of relieve that is really impressive. I leave it to Gianluca to elaborate on his (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: ItLUG wagon

(...) days. (...) Thanks a lot,Ben. The offset is exactly 1/5 stud,that is the difference between height and lenght of a 1x1x1 brick,but also the distance of a stud from the side of a 1xn brick. (and it's the way the panels are offset (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: ItLUG wagon

(...) lenght (...) Here it's the same as with the pantograph: I really would like to see pictures how this georgeous model is realized! Please try to shoot a picture of the partly disassembled model, Gianaluca. That would be very helpful. Thanks (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)