 General / 21872
Re: Picture of 3439-Spy Runner!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 01:50:25 GMT

Mike Walsh <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote:
If you look really closely at the car chassis it appears to use this axel
plate:  http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6157.gif
My guess is that it is not a one piece chassis (yeah!).

I don't have the catalog yet, so I can't really tell. From the ebay picture,
it looks to me like it's this piece:
<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/30277.gif>.

I do hope I'm wrong.

--