 General / 21796
Re: Picture of 3439-Spy Runner!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 00:49:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.general, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.general, Mark Herzberg writes:
Well, after hearing all this stuff about the new Spy Runner set in the S@H
catalouge, I knew it wouldn't be too long before it's on eBay. I was • right...

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=430111998

Not that bad of a set, and, best of all, not Town Jr.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is it me or is that just a picture from the
catalog,could someone allready have that set?How long has the new catalog • been
out?Only a couple of days i thought.

Great, people are doing "margin buys" and "short sells"
with LEGO now.  That's a new one  :]

KDJ
That's what i was thinking,guy gets catalog scans it to eaby waits for set to
come in mail at same time as ebay
Kyle D. Jackson, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, LUGNETer #203