 General / 21866
Re: Mars Mission Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 23:14:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
I was looking throught the S@H catalog and noticed what appears to be
a new "extension" to Space Port (which is a subtheme of Town, like
City Center is).  I wonder if this means that there will be more Space
Port Mars sets next year?

Here are some pics:

I also put up a pic of the "Alpha Team" software.

I am very mad that TLC has decided to market these sets to ages 6-8.  What is
wrong with 6-12, or just 6+?  Most toys do not have a maximum suggested age,
just the minimum for legal reasons (small or otherwise hazardous parts)  What
is TLC doing????  Just making sure that less people buy their products...
really bad move.