 General / 21825
    Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I can't quite recall, but this steg may actually be bigger than the one at LIC Mall of America. (or maybe I am misremembering... they do have dinosaurs there but maybe not a steg...) Biggest or not it's the coolest. I think what I like best is (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture —Henry Lim
     (...) I've never been to the Mall of America, but I did find these pics online: (URL) they were most inspirational. -Henry (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture —Mike Timm
   (...) No misteak in your memory Larry :^) There is a red and gray steg in the big planter like section that has the "Do Not Sit or Climb On" signs. It's kinda in the middle of the back side of the planter away from the shop it self. The LIC steg (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)