 General / 21809
    Who's who in the A Team? —David Low
   One of the more exciting new themes for next year looks to be Alpha/Action Team. The new S@H catalogue gives us a chance to guess who these crazy guys and gals really are. First have a look at Kevin L's great scan: (URL) check out the accompanying (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Who's who in the A Team? —Steve Bliss
     (...) Umm, looks like white hair to me. Cool! I hope they actually make a hairpiece for this. Maybe a return of the old side-ponytail hair???? (...) I'm not holding out much hope, face-printing-wise. Especially if the recent Race sets are any (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Who's who in the A Team? —Matt Brooks
    I'd think that the members in the picture with the microphones are the team, and the mad faced guy is Oleg. (He's the only one without a microphone....) Make sense? Matt (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Who's who in the A Team? —Christian Gemuenden
   Hey Matt, take a very close look again and you'll see that all six guys have a microphone, even the one with the mad face. Note that the microphones are "3D" and not printed on the heads. That's why you can hardly see the black dot with that guy, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Who's who in the A Team? —Matt Brooks
   (...) Ya know, I realized that about 2.5 seconds after I pushed the send button. Oh well! *grin* I knew somebody would point it out to me! Matt (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)