 General / 21808
    Re: Mars Mission Set —David Low
   (...) Given that the other "Master Builders" sets develop existing themes, it seems likely. Possible other sets: surface rovers, robots, aircraft, base camp... Maybe some microorganisms, but I don't think there'll be many little green men while the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Mars Mission Set —John Rudy
   (...) I know this is a no-no, but, here I go. These Space port Mars were spoken of in a "Certain" Deleted post. The one we argued over for so long if you get my drift. There were other sets, but I won't state them here. I don't know if this will get (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Mars Mission Set —David Low
   (...) <snip> (...) I'd be a bit worried if we couldn't even _mention_ that there'd been an inadvertent leak. I often talk about serious illegalities, but I tend not to commit them myself. Given that "Mars Mission" has now appeared in an entirely (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Mars Mission Set —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) I would guess that these sets are a way to extend spaceport into more a "space" thing and get around the liscence condition that is in the SW liscence that lego cant make more space sets (if it exists) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)