 General / 21662
Re: Traveling to Stockholm - Shopping? Trading?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 02:35:42 GMT

"Tobias Möller" <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message
"Fotboll sets"? What was I thinking?

(Fotboll is the Swedish word for Soccer)

--Tobias

"Tobias Möller" wrote:

There is a toy store called "Stor & Liten" ("Big and small") in • "Gallerian"
in stockholm. They sell lego. No fotboll sets or so have been sold in • Sweden
(what I know about).

There are many toy stores, at "my" local store (in the Stockholm area) • the
prices are a little bit lower than the recommended price set by TLG. I • am
sure that many stores has this "discount".

"NO!! they are real.  I talk to my minifigs every day and they talk • back!
Don't ever say that they are only plastic bricks!"

Tobias Möller
Visit my lego site at http://m1.876.telia.com/~u87609425/

I was in Stockholm two weeks ago.  The Stor & Liten store downtown near
Central Station is clearing everything out at 33% off.  There was very
little LEGO left when I was there.  Train controllers, Droid Fighters,
Gungans and a few Technic items.  The woman I spoke with told me that the
store had changed hands and they were clearing everything out before
restocking.

I saw some of the Soccer (Football) sets at the toy store in Kista Centrum.
Prices were about the same as they are here in the US (thanks to the
favorable exchange rate right now).  I also found a 4532 Level Crossing at
the same store.  Box was pretty beat up but the set was complete.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com