 General / 21654
Re: Traveling to Stockholm - Shopping? Trading?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 19:39:58 GMT

"Fotboll sets"? What was I thinking?

(Fotboll is the Swedish word for Soccer)

--Tobias

"Tobias Möller" wrote:

There is a toy store called "Stor & Liten" ("Big and small") in "Gallerian"
in stockholm. They sell lego. No fotboll sets or so have been sold in Sweden
(what I know about).

There are many toy stores, at "my" local store (in the Stockholm area) the
prices are a little bit lower than the recommended price set by TLG. I am
sure that many stores has this "discount".

"NO!! they are real.  I talk to my minifigs every day and they talk back!
Don't ever say that they are only plastic bricks!"

Tobias Möller
Visit my lego site at http://m1.876.telia.com/~u87609425/