 General / 21616
    Has anyone successfully done this? I need help. —Bradley Dale
   Okay, well I want to buy a 4533 Train Track Snow Remover, and I don't know how I could. If I used the small blue catalog that comes with most LEGO sets, the total would be a little over $16, in Ontario. That is comparable to buying it for $13.99 in (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)