 General / 21536
21535  |  21537
Subject:
Can I use banner Ads from Lugnet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 13:33:51 GMT

In the cool Lego Site section you have a display for banner ads from fan
created sites and a page with all of them.

Is there a way that I could include these within the online web-zine I am
devloping.?

(I will understand if a copyright or IP issue prevents it.)

If I can what is the 'correct' way to link them into the pages?
(I assume you are using CGI to do it on Lugnet?)

Incidentally, I STILL need some writers for the magazine. So far I have 3
people willing to contribute. (If your reading this confirm you got my
mails...Hotmail's exprecieng difficulties when I send)

I feel I need more people to write and someone willing to check it for typos....

Alex