 Administrative / General / 7639
Re: Can I use banner Ads from Lugnet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:05:05 GMT

Perhaps some more people would be interested in contributing once there is
an initial issue of the web-zine...

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Farlie A" <alex_farlie@hotmail.com>
To: <lugnet.admin.general@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.general@lugnet.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 9:33 AM
Subject: Can I use banner Ads from Lugnet?

In the cool Lego Site section you have a display for banner ads from fan
created sites and a page with all of them.

Is there a way that I could include these within the online web-zine I am
devloping.?

(I will understand if a copyright or IP issue prevents it.)

If I can what is the 'correct' way to link them into the pages?
(I assume you are using CGI to do it on Lugnet?)

Incidentally, I STILL need some writers for the magazine. So far I have 3
people willing to contribute. (If your reading this confirm you got my
mails...Hotmail's exprecieng difficulties when I send)

I feel I need more people to write and someone willing to check it for • typos....

Alex