 General / 21520
  Re: Pictures of Enfield Model Shop

(...) I didn't see anyone comment on it, but in the upper right corner of this picture ((URL) is the big Gungan 4-legged creature used against the AATs and the MTTs. Pretty neat. And it's not one huge piece! Also, if anyone knows what the yellow (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pictures of Enfield Model Shop

You can see the entire thing on this pic (URL) I really don't like the color Greetz, Jay (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pictures of Enfield Model Shop

(...) I believe the 'yellow thing' is an RCX controlled gumball machine. The gumballs would follow the flexing 'track' and end up at the bottom. I've seen it while it was under construction, but I've never seen it in operation. Speaking from (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.starwars)