 General / 2148
    Re: TLG press release - not a crisis? —Thomas Main
   (...) Indented material quoted from the press release: A DKK 1 billion improvement We have to sharpen our demands for our business system, but there also has to be room for both development and new activities. The Executive Team has therefore (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: TLG press release - not a crisis? —Jasper Janssen
     (...) Hey, I liked Titania's Palace when I was in Billund 15 years ago.. :) Jasper (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: TLG press release - not a crisis? —Jasper Janssen
     (...) Well, according to the next thread, that's from where they are now, to where they were in 97. So that should deinitely be doable - of course, up usually takes longer than down :) Jasper (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: TLG press release - not a crisis? —Larry Pieniazek
   Dollars to 2x4 bricks that this was ghosted for KKK. See my rant in dear-lego just now. I had some time to think about this after my meeting with the manager at LIC last night. (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)