 General / 21422
  More pictures of my (Aquazone) Gothic Cathedral

I posted pictures of this rather large structure a couple of weeks ago and a lot of folks requested more pictures. I finally got around to scanning some more pictures and I actually like these better than the originals! Here is a link to the new (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: More pictures of my (Aquazone) Gothic Cathedral

Hi Brad Have you taken any pics of the interior? I'd like to see that. ~Mark (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: More pictures of my (Aquazone) Gothic Cathedral

Brad, Great job on your auquazone Cathedral! I can see that you did your homework in regards to studying architecture. And next you will be using one of the worlds great classical inspirations, Palladio's Villa Rotundo. I am always happy when a (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B5D10F6B.37CC%s...ink.com... (...) Hi Mark, A few other people wanted interior shots as well, but it shall never come to pass. :( I had originally envisioned using those cool large black (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:39ABC931.6CF801...ich.edu... (...) And (...) gets (...) Thanks Gary, My wife and I are sharing the roll of film capturing my villa. I'm trying to hurry up and use up the rest of that roll so we (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: More pictures of my (Aquazone) Gothic Cathedral

If you build on a baseplate, turn it over, rip the baseplate off, and build in the interior - I've done that before on rather large structures (like my 48x96 warehouse rebuilt 5-6 times so far). (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)