 General / 21371
21370  |  21372
Subject:
My lego dream -cool creations!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 06:39:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I had a dream a few days ago.

One of my friends had a small house, not bigger than 8*16. It was really
good, white with blue roof, and red, small 2*1*2 windows. It had lots of
arches and plants on the outside, yes, even a garage, and the indiside
had some really clever and neat construction solutions.

The only problem is...

I can't remember what it was! There I am, having a dream, giving med
great ideas, and when I wake up, I can't remember as thing! AAAARGH!

the only thing I can remember, though, was some kind of shelf, hanging
from the ceiling, around the kitchen. That was a really clever design, I
have never seen anything like it before, actually.

the shelf was made of a blue 1*6 plate, no, two actually, beacuse he had
built them as a 90 degree bend. Then, he had attached them to the
ceiling with clear wine glasses (castle goblets)! Like this:

W         W

Hope you get it. The "W" means "Wine glass".

then he used two round 1*1 plates to attach the top of the wine glass to
the ceiling.

I'm definately going to use this sometime! It's pretty cool, to dream up
new solutions for lego building!

Unfortuantely, there were like 5 other great solutions that I have
forgotten :-)

--Tobias