 General / 21369
    Lego block —Andy McKenney
   Has anybody had Lego block? Simular to writers block.And being able to come up with something cool to build? And if so what did you do? From Andy (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego block —Tobias Möller
     Yeah, I guess I'm having ne right now, I'm just buying sets and never build anything. I've had it before, if you just wait, it will eventually go away. Don't try to force yourself building something. If you just sit and play around with the bricks, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Lego block —Jeff Christner
     (...) It seems like I rarely have "LEGO block" anymore. I used to get it quite often, but perhaps like Tobias, I was too busy buying official sets and therefore had little time to build MOC's. Since I haven't bought any LEGO for well over 6 months (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Lego block —Tobias Möller
     In fact, it seems that if you stop buying sets, and then just sit down with all your bricks around you, you realize just how great LEGO is and you think "How stupid of me to think that I would never build with this wonderful thing again!" :-) (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego block —David Simmons
     Staying up 'till three in the morning often works for me. Sometimes I feel more creative when everybody else is asleep. Other times, what you have will dictate your next project. After embarking on a monstrous sorting job (that I've yet to (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego block —Robert G. Fay
     When I run out of ideas, I try to copy a really good MOC of another builder. This keeps my hands and mind busy untill an idea of my own comes around. I am working on Jin Sato's Mibo now. I t is a great challenge and I am learning a few new tricks in (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego block —Selçuk Göre
      (...) I have one right now, but actually it's an artificial one created by myself. I lost my piece inventory (an Excel sheet) an I've rebuilt all of my sets for making a new inventory. Now I have about 250 built sets (around 45000 pieces) waiting (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego block —Matt Brooks
     (...) I just hit Lego block recently... My gigantic castle, the first major MOC I'm building, which will be the basis of my Castle World Adventures, has gorund to a halt. It's been segmentalized and dropped into my Lego closet... Instead of working (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego block —Bryan Wong
   (...) Lego blocks? I've got some scattered on the floor... :) But seriously, I went to Europe with "builder's block" and have come back refreshed with lots of ideas. Visited London, Paris, and Legoland Windsor too. Looking at the architecture in (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)