 General / 21355
    Re: Eric's Desk makes Page 1 of the Globe and Mail —Kevin Loch
   (...) Don't you think they would try to track things like that? That number is probably based on tracking data from their own stores and S@H since that's the only place they could easially do it. KL (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        percentage of adults —Todd Lehman
   (...) I would think so, but I recall that Brad Justus once said that they weren't tracking that. It surprised me. He also said that the figures quoted in the Orange County article a few months ago were off by a large margin -- the reporter had wrong (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)