 General / 21312
    Instruction Scan Question —Charles Adams
   I am starting to add Instruction Scans to my webpage: (URL) have one up so far: (URL) hit the big Instructions Button. My question is this: Based on an average screen resolution of 800x600 do people want the scans to be either screen size based (No (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Instruction Scan Question —Scott Edward Sanburn
     Charles, You might want to be careful about putting set instructions up on sets that are still in production. I know LEGO Corporation is not too pleased about that, as much as Pause, etc. I know some other people are better informed than I, so they (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Instruction Scan Question —Selçuk Göre
   I always appreciate scanned Lego media..:-) For the resolution, independent from the pixel size, I suggest using 100 dpi (while scanning) for and A5 (like Naboo Fighter set) and larger size booklets and 100 or 150 dpi for A6 size (like Light Saber (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)