 General / 21302
  Excellent job Todd!

I just have to say that the new webpage layout and web-based posting format is top notch... there are many many forums that could take a lesson from Lugnet. When I first saw the new web design I was disappointed (it was like seeing an old friend go) (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Excellent job Todd!

(...) Well, you're welcome! And I'm glad to hear you like it! But Suzanne really deserves 80% or more of the credit for the redesign. --Todd (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Excellent job Todd!

(...) ...of the effort that the two of us put in, that is. Many other people had input too, publicly and privately. --Todd (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Excellent job Todd!

(...) I just wanted to chime in here too.. I like the new change. What's the sound of 4/5th's of two hands clapping? :-) -Tom McD. when replying, what's the sound of two cakes spamming? (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Excellent job Todd!

I'll third that... the changes are GREAT! The whole LUGNET 'system' seems to be much more in depth - and we all appreciate the things both Todd and Suzanne are (have been, and will be) doing.... Well done! Gene Weissinger (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)