 General / 21297
    Re: Announcing: The Baseplate Finder —Frank Filz
   (...) That's why I was saying, look carefully at how the pond is built. The centre hill is shorter than the outside hill, and the pond is just built at the elevation of the top of the center hill. This is really apparent where the waterfall exits (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Announcing: The Baseplate Finder —Heather Patey
   (...) where (...) which (...) Right you are - I was looking at the top two pictures which make the pond level look much lower. Clever, I must say. Cheers, Heather (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)