 General / 21264
  Re: LEGO Desk

(...) Wow! That's amazing. It's weird, I read on Slashdot a few days ago about someone building a Lego desk, they must have been referring to yours. BTW, does your ISP want to be Slashdotted? George (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Desk

I already got slashdotted when I announced the Linux Penguin Model. If everyone here at LUGnet has had a chance to see the Desk, someone is welcome to announce it on /. I'll just expect to lose access to my email and website for about 16 hours (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Desk

You could always upload it to the brickshelf gallery. While it's no substitute for your nice presentation it can withstand /.'ing fairly well. It would also probably expose your work to more people. You could include a text file with the URL for the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Desk

I told ya :) KL (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)