 General / 21224
  Re: New Quick Poll

(...) tried to load my webpage using Netscape and it didn't work, so I gotta fix it. I should have a netscape friendly page up later tonight! ~Nick (URL) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Quick Poll

(...) What was the problem? I see this often with AOL member pages. [ -> .publish] (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: New Quick Poll

(...) Sorry about the .publish thing :-) The problem was that I forgot to upload the main.css file. Everything is in working order now! ~Nick (URL) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.publish)